At LUXE Automotive Sales, we understand it can be hard letting go of your vehicle. We ensure it remains a positive transaction by crafting a bespoke strategy that produces maximized results. Whether you have one car or a complete collection, we have the capacity and experience to handle your requirements. LUXE is backed by over ten years of experience and is a one-stop-shop for enthusiasts, collectors and industry professionals alike.
Our consignment program is designed for the seller to remain in control over the entire sales process as well as the final sales price. Servicing the Salt Lake City metropolitan area, Park City, St George, Las Vegas, Southern Idaho, and Sun Valley, we market locally, regionally, nationally, and worldwide with bespoke campaigns.
Consigning & Selling your classic, collectible, exotic, or daily driver is simple:
1. Submit your vehicle online, or contact us.
2. A consignment specialist will appraise your vehicle. It is best to bring it by our showroom in Salt Lake City, Utah, for a complete evaluation. We then pull comparables from wholesale figures, realized sales transactions, and current market offerings. However, we can appraise your vehicle via email with in-depth photographs and supporting documents.
3. We present to you our full appraisal and sales strategy. A list price, estimated sales price, and a net check to the consignor is established. That includes a guaranteed net check to the consignor; however, we often deliver above-market results.
4. A consignment agreement is agreed upon and signed by both parties. Agreements can be signed digitally via DocuSign. We charge a $500 initiation fee; however, that fee is included in our commission fee. It is not in addition to the rate. The consignor will be prorated upon the final sale.
5. Any reconditioning will be handled thanks to our network of specialized mechanics and in house detailing and concourse level preparation.
6. A bespoke listing will be created, including 100-200 photographs and a detailed custom writeup.
7. The listing originates with our website. It then will be propagated over local classifieds, regional listing websites like Craigslist, national sites like Car Gurus, Auto Trader, and more tailored sites like Hemmings, ClassicCars.com and many others. We also utilize our social media network and mailing list.
8. Thanks to our thorough listings, most of our interested buyers are reaching out to close a deal. 75% of our deals come from out of state and sell all over the country and sometimes across the world. Once a sale is established, we obtain payment in full before the buyer takes possession.
9. We hand you a check or provide you with payment via wire transfer, and you release interest in the title. We handle the entire ownership process and protect your privacy.
Shipping: A consignment specialist will handle all of the logistics if you require shipping your car. We work with preferred carriers to manage door-to-door transport of your vehicles from anywhere in the world. Contact us for competitive domestic or international rates.
Yes, we do require a copy of the front and back of the title. If there is a lien on the vehicle, your lienholder should be able to send a copy.
Any documentation of your vehicle is very helpful such as service records, window sticker, part receipts, and restoration documents. If we do not have receipts for work performed we will not disclose it.
Everything! We are enthusiasts, anything with a motor tickles our fancy. We have consigned Volkswagen Touaregs, to Subaru STIs, to custom hot-rod Chevelle builds, to Ferrari’s. We are interested, let us know what you have!
No, once the vehicle is listed on our site, it must remain with our company as long as the consignment agreement is valid. We do not want to misrepresent the mileage and condition of the vehicle.
We have battery tenders on-site and will install one if necessary.
All we ask is for all personal belongings to be removed. We have an on-site detail team ready to make sure your vehicle is showroom quality before being photographed. This is an additional cost to the consignment fee.
The vehicle stays on-site at all times unless taken to our offsite storage facility. If required, it is moved by one of our trained and experienced salesmen. Test rides may be given for qualified buyers only.
When feasible, we love to be able to market vehicles at local events where there will be hundreds of eyes on them. Permission from the seller is always obtained before an event.
Yes, insurance is required to keep on the vehicle by the seller.
A typical consignment agreement is 90 days, our average sale time is 30 days, but we are willing to work as fast or as slow as someone prefers.
Contact us for further information.
All items that are to be sold with the vehicle need to be dropped off with the vehicle. We will not disclose any additional items unless we have them here in our possession. Included but not limited to additional keys, wheels, manuals, etc.
Yes, we have general liability insurance.
Not a problem, we work with many different transport companies all over the country and we are welcome to use one of your choice as well. All paperwork is completed through Docusign.
Our only location is in Salt Lake City, Utah at:
49 E 3300 S
SLC, UT 84115