With the recent news of Subaru discontinuing the STI line of the Impreza model, the STI is bound to follow in its competitors’ footsteps of the Evo and become more of a collectors market car in the future. With its rally car heritage, the Subaru WRX STI is a blast to drive on or off the pavement. It is extremely agile, more so with the Ohlin coilovers on this one, and possesses the power to push you into the seat when depressing the throttle pedal.
This 2018 Subaru STI probably isn’t one to ever see an unpaved road however, the odometer reads just over 28.5k miles and it shows. This STI has been immaculately cared for the last 5 years both in and out. With the current owner, it has had paint protection film professionally installed on each panel, excluding the 4 doors. The metallic black finish looks flawless with the highlighter yellow calipers and gold Type RA wheels. These wheels are included in the sale as well as the factory STI wheels that are wrapped in a fresh set of tires. Pick up this insanely clean 2018 Subaru STI today before pricing starts creeping up!
- Grimmspeed Catback Exhaust
- Ohlin Coilovers
- Paint Protection Film Installed On Full Vehicle Minus The 4 Doors
- Subaru STI Type RA Gold Wheels
- Factory Wheels Included with Fresh Set of Tires
- Factory Owners Manuals, Factory Shift Knob, and Lug Nuts Included
- Vehicle Has a Corrected Title for Manufacturer Buyback