Would you consider the 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 among one of the best driver cars? We find it hard not to. It will outperform the best of drivers, it will take what you’re wanting from it and ask if that’s all you got, not many sports cars have that capability.
The GT3 was fitted with the 4.0-liter six-cylinder that puts down 500 horsepower and 339 lb-ft of torque. It may not seem like a high number when comparing it to supercar standards but you won’t be thinking that for long once you set it free. And the best thing about it, it is equipped with three pedals.
Fun fact: Carbon fiber hinges for the rear decklid help to save 2 pounds.
The Porsche was just refreshed by LUXE Automotive including full body paint protection film, window tint, windshield protective film, refinished and coated wheels, and new tires on the way!
“No matter how hard it’s pushed, there’s still magic to be discovered in its response, beauty in its feedback, joy in its abilities.”
- Low Mileage
- 4.0-L Flat Six
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Extended Range Fuel Tank 23.7 gal
- Smoking Package
- Light Design Package
- Carbon Fiber Interior Package
- Full Bucket Seats
- Two Keys and Owners Manuals Included
- Clear Side Marker Lights Installed (Original Included)
- GT Silver Metallic Exterior
- Black Alcantara/Leather Interior
- Front Axle Lift
- Sport Chrono Package
- Full Body XPEL Paint Protection Film Installed By LUXE Automotive
- Refinished & Ceramic Coated Wheels with Modesta BC06
- New Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 (Waiting On Rears To Arrive, But Will Be Installed At That Time, Current Tires Not Included)
- XPEL XR Plus Window Tint & Windshield Tint By LUXE Automotive
- STEK Exterior Windshield Protective Film By LUXE Automotive